- Creative use of money.
- Collectables power up your heroine.
- Poor execution of the bribery system.
- Fights become hectic in the worst of ways while running around and waiting for the calculator battery to recharge.
- Brawling is a mixed bag. On one hand, it feels solid, but on the other it’s easy to get stun-locked or pushed back by the enemies’ superior range.
- It’s you against the world. Relics and monsters tend to synergize in such a way that it’s impossible not to get knocked down then killed.
- Progress is extremely grindy.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Bonus Stage.
Something went wrong.
User Review( votes)