- Mechs with a range of weapon types.
- Graphically pleasing.
- Three difficulty levels suitable for gamers of different skill levels.
- Two game modes, survival and campaign, which allow you to try out different mechs.
- Learning curve for the controls.
- The story isn’t exactly riveting
- English voice acting is subpar.
- This is a compact adventure with only 16 stages that can be completed in around 8 hours depending on what difficulty you select.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Bonus Stage.
Something went wrong.
User Review( votes)