- If you’re looking for a quick and easy platinum to add to your trophy cabinet, look no further.
- Game mechanics are severely lacking.
- Looks like it was drawn in Paint with sound assets that aren’t much better.
- Bugs and glitches aplenty.
- Exiting the game erases your progress for some reason, meaning you have to beat it in one go.
- “One go” takes about half an hour of mindless moving forward and mashing x.
REVIEW CODE: A complimentary Playstation Vita code was provided to Bonus Stage for this review. Please send all review code enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Bonus Stage.
Something went wrong.
User Review( votes)