- If you’re looking for a quick and easy platinum to add to your trophy cabinet, look no further.
- Game mechanics are severely lacking.
- Looks like it was drawn in Paint with sound assets that aren’t much better.
- Bugs and glitches aplenty.
- Exiting the game erases your progress for some reason, meaning you have to beat it in one go.
- “One go” takes about half an hour of mindless moving forward and mashing x.
REVIEW CODE: A complimentary Playstation Vita code was provided to Bonus Stage for this review. Please send all review code enquiries to email@example.com.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Bonus Stage.
Something went wrong.