- The writing has a strong voice.
- Pop culture references for multiple fandoms and multiple eras. There’s something for everyone.
- Very short run time.
- No closure at the end of this journey.
- Puzzle solutions obscure. No context sensitive remarks to steer you in the right direction or hint system.
- Story was weak. If you’re the type who needs a reason to keep pushing on, The Wardrobe fails to give one except to see what silly thing is next.
- Memorable for the wrong reasons. The pop culture jokes and such dominated; the more serious theme and whole reason for the game only reared its head at the very end of the game
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Bonus Stage.
Something went wrong.