- Become a famous gamer in the Gaming Channel Record gameplays, reviews, speed runs, walkthroughs… Collect all the consoles across all generations, play your favorite titles and develop your own video games!
- Play your own compositions in the Music Channel Play 30 different instruments and more than 10 music genres. Publish covers, lessons, duets, compose the catchiest songs and give exciting live concerts!
- Cook the tastiest recipes in the Cooking Channel Create new, exotic dishes from different gastronomies. Upload tips, tutorials and collaborative dishes, become an experienced chef and work in your own restaurant!
The most input required for you will occur when producing a new video for your channel. Fancier equipment will give you better video quality and gaining experience from posting videos and completing assignments also allows you to tailor your in-video reactions. During the recording process, you choose reaction cards that give you corresponding production points. Doing so feels more like busy work than a significant action and I sometimes found myself just randomly selecting to get over with it–particularly towards the beginning, when I didn’t have many cards to choose from. After that, you fit together clips from recording like puzzle pieces and add special effects that will raise the stats. The number of effects you can add depends on your rig and your editing software, which of course can be upgraded for a cost. Again, this process feels like more busy work instead of a significant part of the process.
- A novel, relevant idea.
- Character customization.
- Three channel options to appeal to a wider audience.
- Bugs. I had to restart my game because experience wasn’t registering and my character went back to level one and stayed there, preventing me from progressing. I’ve also had some buttons randomly become unresponsive.
- A general lack of polish. The text is fraught with errors and the sound assets are sub par.
- Unengaging gameplay. A few mini games aside, the majority of Youtubers Life consists of watching data add up.
- Uneven progression pacing.
- High price point for what you’re getting.
. Bottom Line.
REVIEW CODE: A complimentary Playstation 4 code was provided to Bonus Stage for this review. Please send all review code enquiries to email@example.com.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Bonus Stage.
Something went wrong.
Youtubers Life OMG Edition Review
User Review( votes)
Youtubers Life lacks the depth and engaging gameplay necessary for a simulation game to succeed in holding one’s attention.