- A relaxing experience.
- Freedom to explore.
- Quest requirements filled somewhat naturally.
- Higher tier shop items give something to strive towards.
- Not many tackle options and upgrades available.
- Tracking not the best thanks to rowing and casting.
- Learning curve for those of us coming from other, less realistic fishing games.
REVIEW CODE: A complimentary Playstation 4 code was provided to Bonus Stage for this review. Please send all review code enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch & Release Review
User Review( votes)
Just you. On a lake. A tranquil and relaxing experience save some tracking issues and a learning curve.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Bonus Stage.
Something went wrong.