- A dark and twisted setting that bears witness to an interesting story.
- Little details like sound effects create a tense atmosphere.
- The ability to dodge in combat is invaluable, especially when being chased by something much stronger than you.
- There’s a real sense of progression.
- Items break after too few uses. The beginning is a real struggle as such.
- Very few of the locals have anything interesting (or even unique to other NPCs) to say, making the world feel less authentic.
- Exploration is somewhat bland. Map segments are relatively small.
- Even during the day the underground world is dim, which makes sense thematically, but can make it difficult to see.
. Bottom Line.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Bonus Stage.
Something went wrong.