- A dark and twisted setting that bears witness to an interesting story.
- Little details like sound effects create a tense atmosphere.
- The ability to dodge in combat is invaluable, especially when being chased by something much stronger than you.
- There’s a real sense of progression.
- Items break after too few uses. The beginning is a real struggle as such.
- Very few of the locals have anything interesting (or even unique to other NPCs) to say, making the world feel less authentic.
- Exploration is somewhat bland. Map segments are relatively small.
- Even during the day the underground world is dim, which makes sense thematically, but can make it difficult to see.
. Bottom Line.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Bonus Stage.
Something went wrong.
Gameplay - /10
Graphics - /10
Sound - /10
Replay Value - /10
User Review( votes)