REVIEW CODE: A complimentary Nintendo Switch code was provided to Bonus Stage for this review. Please send all review code enquiries to email@example.com.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get the latest game reviews, news, features, and more straight to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to Bonus Stage.
Something went wrong.
Stray Cat Doors Review
Gameplay - 6/10
Graphics - 6/10
Sound - 6/10
Replay Value - 6/10
Brightly coloured and cutesy in appearance, Stray Cat Doors can be completed in an afternoon and will leave you wanting more.
- Mix of puzzle types.
- Ability to change screen orientation.
- Challenging, but not impossible.
- Vibrant, colourful appearance.
- Some very obscure solutions, usually revolving around multiplication of displayed numbers.
- No replay value.
- Short run time.
- Free (with ads) on mobile devices.